Tuesday 12 October 2010

A stroll along Dover beach

Yes people, I've done another blog! I'm keeping up to date at long last, it only took me a few weeks, just a quick hello to all my lovely new followers, I hope you enjoy my blog!
So here are a few photos from a photoshoot I did in Dover at the end of September, with a local photographer, Ian Farrent, he emailed me many moons ago asking if I'd be interested in doing a photoshoot which seemed quite gothic/ 1930s inspired, we got influence from a video blog of the amazing photographer Melissa Rodwell .
Here is the video blog if any of you are interested in seeing our influences

 
I was very interested in doing this shoot because Ian's work is very individual and it stood out to me a lot so I jumped at the chance to work with him, he'd paired me up with another model, Charlie for the day and we got on tremendous! I didn't have exactly the same clothes as the ones in the blog but I think we improvised quite well, so here are the final results, I hope you enjoy!!


Wearing a 70s style leopard print maxi dress borrowed from my dear friend and stylist Rosie

Wearing a vintage 50s black chiffon dress, it was impossible to stand on sand in heels!

Wearing a make do and mend swimsuit borrowed from Rosie! I had great difficulty climbing onto those rocks!!

So there they were, hope you like them! These are definately some of my best shots to date and hopefully I can keep up the good work!
Until next time
Toodle Pip
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment