Wednesday 22 September 2010

A peek at some of my new images

So I haven't been able to do my blog for quite a while now, I've been distraught, I've felt lost, but this is due to the fact I had moved into my lovely new house with my lovely new house mates and gone back to university. But now I have it up and running I'll just post a short and sweet blog tonight just to get back into the swing of things and hopefully have a follow up of last weekends events at Chatham's historic dockyards! With some superdooper images to go with it, and of course I will also be posting about this weekends international tattoo convention (I can hardly contain my excitement honestly!) So you should all have some light reading to keep you busy for a little while.
Hope you enjoy it and keep your eyes open for my new post, be careful you might just miss it!
Until then
toodle pip!
xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment