Wednesday 24 November 2010

A new start at Vintage Patisserie

I've just handed in my work for Creative styling project and now have something very exciting to look forward to in the run up to Christmas. I'm starting a work placement at the company that is Vintage patisserie. You may well have heard of this delightful company when the owner Angel Adoree was on Dragons Den not so long ago?
They are a small company that run exclusive vintage inspired tea parties! I am so excited to be working for them, as soon as I met Angel, I knew it was the place for me! It was so lovely to find somewhere that I would fit in and people that have the same views on clothes, music and of course cakes!
Some of the lovely girls at a tea party 

I found out also Fleur De Geurre works there occasionally so hopefully I'll get to know her as I have still yet to meet her! I'm also hoping the ladies will give me some tips on an event I am hoping to organise! 
I know it's not going to be so fun trudging along Bethnel Green road every day but hell I think it will be worth it, I will just have to I am wrapped in my warmest vintage coat, my seams are extra straight and my hair has got just enough hair spray on it so I don't look like i've been dragged through a hedge backwards!
I am hoping to learn a few more hair tips along the way and find out about some super events!
You never know that could be me in a few weeks time!
Hopefully I'll be able to make the family some yummy cakes when I get back home for Christmas too from ideas the girls will have given me. 
I can't wait to be part of this glamorous team of girls!
Keep an eye out for my next blog about the Rhythm Riot and my ongoings at the Vintage Patisserie!
Until Next Time
Toodle Pip
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment