Thursday 22 July 2010

The start of something Special




So here I am, time is going by and I thought to myself that it was about time I got myself a blog!
I always find them so interesting to read, to see what other people are doing (but maybe thats because I'm a nosey so n so!) and I always kept a diary as a young girl so what kept you so long you may ask? I honestly couldnt say but here I am hoping to broaden my horizons and tell all you fine folk about my day to day goings on and a few 50s tips here and there and basically any gossip!


A little about myself? Well I'm a nice and simple read! I''m 20 years of age (soon to be the dreaded 21!) I'm on the brink of becoming a semi professional pin up model of which I have been doing for 3 years now, as well as pin up, I do alternative, fetish and a bit of burlesque every now and then. I've also been brought up with rock n roll and rockabilly and live the high life of Englands rockin scene with a fabulous group of friends.

I am at University of the creative arts Rochester studying fashion promotion in which I study styling and magazine writing (of which I love!) So I'm sure you'll hear of all the havoc that people (not myself of course) are causing at Uni!


Hopefully you will find my blogs as interesting as any other vintage girl out there!





No comments:

Post a Comment