Thursday 19 August 2010

A few shots from the fabulous museum

So here they are people, I've only had a few images back so far but I'm rather pleased with them already! They are exactly what I was looking for and I'm so glad I chose the photographers I did because of the amazing results! I found it so difficult choosing because I had astounding feed back from so many photographers but I am very pleased with the ones I chose.
For these images I wore a pale blue and white vintage 1940s day dress with adorable glass buttons, my bag was a vintage 40s-50s wicker one from a local antique store that I bought many years ago and my shoes were would you believe it a primark bargin! The gorgeous gloves were from my lovely accomplise Dollface Darling!

The images look really authentic don't you think? We used a vintage tram for these set of images and it was so fun to work on!!
I will be putting some more images up soon so keep all your eyes peeled for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment