Tuesday 24 August 2010

Think you can style ai?

This is only a small quick blog that I am writing while I still remember... I am a bit of a ditz (well a bit would be an understatement, just ask my parents!) I thought I'd share some of my favourite images from a styling shoot a friend and I did at the beginning of this year. It was for a project at university and was based around music, we got given Paloma Faith as our muscian... At the time I had no clue who Paloma Faith was... yess I know, I must have been living in a bubble of some kind not to know who she was! But when I found out, wowweeee oh I still love her now because of this project.
    Styling for this was so fun, we could be as adventourous as we wanted because of Paloma Faith's exciting dress sense! We borrowed a lot of clothes from friends and our own wardrobes. I searched high and low for a model, and found a local one Red B, she was perfect for it! Bright red hair and very bubbly, what more could we ask for?!
   The shoot involved a day to day scenario of "Paloma" doing her day to day routine, it worked very well and we received very good feedback!
   I really enjoyed the styling side of a photoshoot instead of me being in front of a camera, it does involve a lot of work before the shoot, with finding the right outfits, getting the right look etc but it is a lot of fun! So I am hoping to get involved with some more styling over the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment