Monday 21 February 2011

Street Style at Somerset House!

Off I went to Somerset house today to do a couple of shoots with two fab photographers (honestly it's been an amazing day!!) while I was there I needed to get some vox pops done for part of my uni project and with it being London Fashion Week there was plenty of choice! I was with the lovely Koral from UCA Epsom so she used her photography skills for me while I asked the questions, what a great team!! Enjoy!
James from Bloomsbury describes her style as Italian
and loves going to Mahiki

Rebecca & Jacob both live in London and love going to Fabric
Rebecca describes her style as Homeless chic whereas
Jacob says he just falls into his wardrobe and pulls out the first thing!


Jessica is German but lives in Poland
and describes her style as Rock Chic

Yu is from London and describes his style as something warm
with colour

Karina is from London and describes her style as old
and likes to go to Vortex!
Jay is from Bristol and loves to go to Circus in London

OK so maybe these captions kind of sound like something from Blind Date, should have really put contestants by each name! I had such a great day though with also being stopped by bloggers for wgsn and Adorn Jewellery, today has made me completely sure that I am on the right track for the future!
Photography Credits: Koral-Leigh Webb
Until Next Time
Toodle Pip
xxx
P.S here's a screen shot of me on the Style Scout blog :)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment